
Do you see the terrified look on these kids? DAD SAVE US!

Whew at least its shallow now.

Who cares about the camera i see the water slide.

Look I'm safe all by myself

Getty up!

Mmmm Cookie

Look no hands!

I guess if I am with the biggest red neck crowd in Cache Valley I might as well be eating corn.

See told yah Red neck! I simply said she had nice tail lights and she is flipping me off.

Atleast I liked the view.

Rubber necking should be an Olympic sport

It sure wore me out!

With this face and dads humor I could be a rodeo clown.
P.S. mom will fix this shortly
3 comments:
its funnier when jeff blogs.
I know I've said this a million times, but your kids are SO dang cute.
And Erin, you are gorgeous.
It was so much fun to hear from you, Erin! It's crazy thinking we're all grown up with kids and everything :P
Your kids are just adorable and I LOVE your blog background!
Thanks so much for making contact!
Post a Comment