Cute pics of cute kids! They turned out so great. I bet you had a hard time deciding what to buy. I LOVE Jenna's glasses. She looks so cute in them...and like such a Larsen!
How did you know that she needed glasses? Just wondering since Jenna and Parker are pretty much exactly the same age. Parker doesn't stand a chance of having good eyesight since both Jeff and I have horrible eyesight.
She looks SO cute in them. Does she actually keep them on?
5 comments:
Cute pics of cute kids! They turned out so great. I bet you had a hard time deciding what to buy. I LOVE Jenna's glasses. She looks so cute in them...and like such a Larsen!
How did you know that she needed glasses? Just wondering since Jenna and Parker are pretty much exactly the same age. Parker doesn't stand a chance of having good eyesight since both Jeff and I have horrible eyesight.
She looks SO cute in them. Does she actually keep them on?
I LOVE HER GLASSES!!! we need to play again!
I love the pictures. Your kids are so dang cute. :) Jenna is adorable, and Kaleb is looking so much older all the time...
CUTE PICS!!!
Post a Comment