15 November 2008

WE'RE HOME

Yes we are finally home. You may ask "Why is Jeff making this post?" The answer is pretty simple. I'm addicted, so I guess Erin will just have to find something else to do with her time. Yah, like I can have a coop that easy. Everyone is fine. Jenna Lee still hasn't decided to eat (Anorexia). Man these women are difficult. Just kidding dear; All the weirdo's that blog surf can tell I'm getting as well.

One day stay in the hospital. If our stay was any shorter it would have classified as an out patient procedure. Not that I am complaining, lousy hotel doesn't even give me a key to get in the side door.

We had many visits and gifts during our stay and we thank you all for the support.

We had a nice visit (not that the rest of you weren't nice) from a nameless cute couple from Cache Junction, that are expecting. They helped us name our baby....well ....kinda. Anyway it was interesting to see their curiosity/terror of having a baby, and I realized how different we are now from where we were not even a full 2 years ago.

Anyway I'm sure no one cares about my ramblings so I'll post a few pics and let Erin regain control of the all mighty blog.

I always have to check out the hands and the feet.
I didn't label them I hope you can tell the difference.
Her first "real" outfit to go home in thanks gp&np.
When we finally arrived home Kerry(Jeff's Sister) brought Kaleb over and they all took turns holding her.
However there seems to be one that always gets their turn holding her.
He even wraps her in his frog blanket, which he loves so much.

1 comment:

The Rigbys said...

Oh, she is so darling! I love little babies they are so sweet!