It's Erin again. (You're all so relieved I know! Even though Jeff makes me laugh) I just thought I'd add a little bit that Jeff left out. Jenna weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 inches long. She seems so tiny! Even smaller than Kaleb was. Except her head, they both had 14" heads! Gotta have room for all those brains! She is such a gorgeous girl! I may be a little biased, but I know you all agree too :)
4 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
I must agree, Jeff is hilarious. She is absolutely beautiful and the name Jenna seems to just fit. Funny how that works. You look gorgeous throughout labor and after. Congratulations! Brad and I send our best wishes!
You amaze me! How does someone look so good after having a baby? It's fun that ours are so close. Definitely requires a get together.
You do look pretty good after having Jenna. Must have been a much better delivery! After you had Kaleb your face was really swollen and you didn't look so well. I looked like CRAP after I had Kadence :( I wish I could come and see her. I will work extra hard to make some extra gas money! Oh and Emily told me today that if my sisters all lived here they could see her everyday becuase they wouldn't be so far away. She misses you guys.
Post a Comment