
I think every day how blessed I am to be able to love this boy.
Even when I just cleaned my bathroom and turn around to find it like this:

Even when I am trying to clean up the living room, and have put the dominos away for the millionth time, just so that two seconds later they look like this again:

I just have to smile and say "Thank you" when he is so helpful in the kitchen, emptying the cupboards rather than filling them:

There just are not words to explain how much I love and adore this kid!

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."

2 comments:
Dont worry you can still call him "baby" we call Samantha and Kadence "baby" all the time. They are the "babies" its fun :) (well not always) .... but your right we love the baby!
You made me baby hungry!
Post a Comment