06 October 2008
Money Management
So today Kaleb's cousin Kayden was over for a few hours, I thought I'd put in a movie for them to watch so that I could maybe get some stuff done. Well I couldn't get the video to go in, it would go half way and then pop back out. After a few times of trying, I stuck my hand in there to see if anything was blocking it. Indeed there was- Jeff's credit card was in the way! Kaleb LOVES to go through our wallets (especially Jeff's) and play with the cards, he is usually pretty good about keeping everything together, but we hadn't been able to find his CC for a while now. I was certain it was in the house, I just couldn't quite remember where I had seen it last. I guess that is one way to not put any money on it, right?! I am just glad we finally found it, and it was in our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha! That's too funny. I think he was just trying to help mom and dad watch their expenses. He's looking out for you! Good thing it didn't ruin anything!
Oh my heck Im so glad you found it and it didn't break the VCR, funny Kaleb
Post a Comment