So lately (seems like forever) I have not been able to sleep well at all. I am either lying in bed awake or having some pretty psycho dreams (thank you pregnancy). Last night I was beat. I was sitting here at the computer and finally at about 10:30 PM I felt like I was going to fall asleep on the desk so I decided to go to bed. I crawl in and get all comfy-and just lay there. Jeff cam to bed about 30 or so minutes later and yep, I'm still awake. I finally dozed off for a bit just to wake up several (thousand I am sure) times through out the night. I woke up at 5:30 AM feeling cold. Not wanting to reach out from under the sheet I thought I'd just wait until Jeff got up at 5:45 AM to go move pipe and have him put the blanket on me :) Next thing I know it is 5:47 AM and Jeff is gone, somehow I managed to fall back to sleep, sleep through his alarm clock and him leaving, and wake up again right afterwards. I was telling Jeff about this on the way home tonight. When I had finished my story, he gave me a funny look for a second, then says: I got up and milked cows at 4:30 this morning. Me: huh, then who was in bed with me at 5:30? That makes it even funnier.
Jeff: yes it does (laughing at me like he married a complete psycho!)
I could have sworn he was still in bed with me when I woke up at 5:30, but I guess it was just a figment of my imagination!
24 July 2008
Lack of sleep takes its toll...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment