23 August 2008

Still Alive

Wow, it has been almost one month since I posted last, I never seem to get around to it lately :)
Here are a few things that have been happening in our lives the past little bit...

Kaleb was sick for like a week and a half :( He just wanted to lay around and snuggle all day long, he wouldn't eat, luckily I could get him to drink so he didn't get dehydrated. It was so sad, this was the first time that he has ever really been sick- I am glad that he is a healthy little boy because it is so much better to see him up running around and playing!

He would just fall asleep anywhere

Starting to feel a little better, the first time we really got him to eat something again!

We had gone down to a family reunion and Kaleb didn't take a nap all day, so on the way home he totally zonked- I thought it was funny that he had his tongue sticking out so of course I had to take a picture!


My parents and Kaleb and I made a quick trip down to Lake Powell, it was a lot of fun, I am excited to go back again. I had never been before, so I was glad to finally get to go!

I decided to sit in the front of the boat on the way back and they thought it was funny that I was holding on for dear life to the seat cushion, but I didn't want to fly out!

Kaleb's favorite spot, he loves to drive the boat!

Taking a swim in the nice warm water

Kaleb had had a rough night so it didn't take him long at all to fall asleep when we got going


He liked to stand at the back with Grandma and have the wind blowing on him


Finding treasures

Britt and I after swimming

2 comments:

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

I forgot to tellyou!! sorry friend! Suprise i have a blog... I look at your often ..

Natalie said...

Poor Kaleb! I'm glad he's feeling better. Hopefully you were able to get some extra rest in, too. You need it! You look so cute in your prego swimsuit. Love it1