07 November 2007

5 Months

We had a hard time getting good pictures of Kaleb this month, he is very wiggly and didn't want to smile unless he was in some weird position. Kind of like he was saying ha ha to us or something. He was 5 months old on Sunday- crazy! He is so much fun! Sometimes he is kinda difficult, the last little while he doesn't let me get anything done, he has to have 100% of my attention- he won't sleep or anything he just wants me to play with him, then I go to work and he pretty much sleeps the whole time I am gone, so I still don't get anything done at home! That is ok though- I would rather make my baby happy than wash the dishes!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I am his favorite person now. He loves me. :) I was singing to him and he was just grinning at me and he likes it when I feed him too. Yeah for the favorite aunt Adelyn!