20 December 2010

update

 Jeff's birthday was on the 8th, if he wasn't before, he is now officially OLD! ;)

The kids had fun helping decorate a little (a whole happy bday sign!) and get things ready
Sorry, I didn't turn some of the pictures, so you'll just have to tilt your head to the left :D

 Kaleb wanted a picture of him touching the cake, so Jenna wanted to touch it too :)
 The Birthday Boy and his Princess, we tried to get Kaleb to join them, but he informed us: I'm busy!!
 There is a house in Hansen that puts up lots and LOTS of lights, and they have a camel! I guess they normally have a bucket with candy canes and stuff you can feed it, but they didn't this night. It was still fun!
 Jeff tried to get Jenna to touch the camel and she would have non of it!



 Tried to get a picture of Kaleb and I...guess i need to be more specific and mention that I would like one of us BOTH smiling, not him yawning :) Oh well, ya get what ya get, right?!


 Jenna loves to play with blocks. The other night I looked over and was like, Jenna, what's up with your pants?! She just kept on playing, Jeff lifted her shirt up with his foot, and her diaper was missing too. It had fallen off into her pants and we don't know if it pulled them down or if she did, she didn't seem to mind!
 One of her 2 year pics with her Giraffe, she is getting way too big!
 Sometimes Kaleb will ask me to take his picture, and then he does this:
Lovely


Lately the kids have wanted to sleep together, it is pretty cute !
We may need to invest in a bigger bed if they keep it up though. They don't make it clear through the night, they both toss and turn too much to be together in a twin bed!

I am SO excited for Christmas I can hardly wait! I have all the presents bought and wrapped--so this year I can actually go to bed rather than stay up all night wrapping presents ! I love how excited my kids get when they get to open them, it just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh my heavens--that picture of them sleeping in the same bed is so cute. Happy birthday to Old Man Jeff! We really hope we get to see you guys over the holidays!!! :)