Happy birthday to my Princess Jenna!
She loves her pink star pillow, I'm glad it was so easy to
whip up and that my mom had extra stuff for me to do it!!
Uncle Chris got her some adorable new running shoes!
Grandma and Grandpa Wimpy got her a Dora doll and DVD, she LOVES Dora!
We got her a Little People dollhouse and backyard set, she loves them,
it is so cute when she plays with them!
Aunt Brittany got her a barbie, she gets to be the mommy
when she is playing with the little dollhouse!
The Withers' got her this little bunny rabbit, I don't think
she really noticed it yesterday but today she was thinking it
was pretty fun to play with!
She was a pro at blowing out the candles...and I don't think she minded
one bit that we had her do it twice, since Aunt Adelyn missed it the first time! :)
The food coloring made the frosting taste kinda funny, but the
cake was yummy (even if Jenna did only eat one bite of
cake and then go for cottage cheese instead...)
I guess she was done with pictures...Adelyn was trying to
get one and she started hiding :)
I can't believe my baby is 2 already! She is such a sweet little girl, with plenty of attitude to go around :) People can never believe that she is only 2 because she talks so well, counts (in English and Spanish...thank you Dora), knows a lot of her letters and their sounds, she is such a smart little girl. She loves to learn along with her brother! My mom has been carrying her a couple times and stopped someone passing by to say hello and they have told her they didn't even notice her because they were just paying attention to the cute little girl she was holding! She should still be wearing her glasses, but I can't seem to find them anywhere- pretty sure she had something to do with their disappearance ;) We are so grateful that we have been blessed with this sweet girl in our lives! We have really lucked out with getting 2 of the most adorable kids there ever could be!Check out how she has changed and grown here, here, and here- kinda makes me a little teary to look at!
Thanks to everyone for coming and helping in spoiling this little fireball!









3 comments:
Her birthday was fun, I'm so thankful Brittany gave me the gas money so I could be there. Jenna is such a cute little girl, I love watching her and Kadence play together. Thanks for moving to Twin Falls so we can see you all more often!
Happy Birthday Miss Jenna!
I love the star pillow, what a cute idea!
I can't believe that she is two, it seems like you just had her. She is such a cutie! I hope all is going well with you guys. I sure wish you were still here.
Post a Comment