Sammy and Kadence have the same problem, must be in the genes.
HAHAHAH! Greg and I are laughing over here. Cute post! P.S. I don't think I could cut it off, either!
I so feel your pain! Both of my girls had the same issue (Ez's hair grew the opposite way, however). No, I never brought myself to cut it off either. Georgia was about 2.5 before I could even bring myself to even things up a bit.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sammy and Kadence have the same problem, must be in the genes.
HAHAHAH! Greg and I are laughing over here. Cute post!
P.S. I don't think I could cut it off, either!
I so feel your pain! Both of my girls had the same issue (Ez's hair grew the opposite way, however). No, I never brought myself to cut it off either. Georgia was about 2.5 before I could even bring myself to even things up a bit.
Post a Comment