awww, cuter!

Some of the action

In between quarters I was able to catch some fabulous pictures of my love...
I don't even know....


In between quarters I was able to catch some fabulous pictures of my love...
I don't even know....
It always makes it a bit funner when they win!!!

I was working on Friday and Jeff sent me some pictures of their day, this one was my favorite. Too bad my phone had died and I didn't get it until I got home!

I was working on Friday and Jeff sent me some pictures of their day, this one was my favorite. Too bad my phone had died and I didn't get it until I got home!
Aren't they cute?!

4 comments:
Ooh I love your new hair! (Well, new to me at least...)
How did you win the Jazz tickets? Looks like a fun night out.
i thought you won floor seats???
lUCKY!
nICE FAcES jefF!
i CAN sEE a SMiLE bEHINd THAT bINk lITTLE misS jENNA!
How fun! What a lucky girl you are! Love the new hair, by the way. It's so fabulous!
Post a Comment