31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year they weren't going to do the trunk-or-treat, and neither Jeff or I was too disappointed. We aren't big fans of it. I guess a few people that love it decided to go ahead and do it anyway though, and then if you wanted people to come trick-or-treating at your house, you were to leave your porch light on. I was going with the latter option, but then got a phone call from my SIL asking to take her daughter because her and her husband wouldn't be home in time...so we went. It wasn't too bad, there weren't many people there, and the kids did enjoy it. Then we just stopped by a few houses around town and called it good.
The kids were more interested in the candy than getting pictures, but we did the best we could!

My little lion and bumble bee!





On Tuesday the YM/YW did a little carnival thing and we decided to make an appearance. Kaleb was still too young for the majority of the games, but had fun anyway.

He is pretty good at roaring, unless we try to get him to show someone else :)
Jenna just wanted to roam around everywhere
We aren't sure if Jenna and Garrett actually shared or anything, but they sure are cute!
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cutest little lion and bumble bee ever!!! I couldn't get enough of Jenna and those cute little tights. That picture of Jenna and Garrett will be so perfect for their wedding video. :) Somebody said to Greg at the party, "You better watch your boy. He's getting fresh with that little bee." He has good taste!

whitney said...

So cute! I adore the costumes. LOVE Jenna's little yellow tights!

Luckily our ward had Trunk or Treat Halloween afternoon, so we could easily do both. That's definitely one perk to living outside of Utah, our ward isn't just in our neighborhood so ward things don't affect our neighbors basically at all.

I'm not sure if I'm making any sense...you get what I mean, though, right?

Unknown said...

These pics are SO cute! Wish I could have seen them in person.