Oh my heavens she is so cute! Her little glasses just melt my heart. That's been a fast 11 months for little Pearl. :)
Sorry I missed volleyball tonight. We had a bunch of family come over to help on the house and I felt like I should probably feed them instead of taking off. I'll be looking forward to next week, though! Every team needs an out of shape pregnant lady, right?
3 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't believe she is almost 1 year old.
Oh my heavens she is so cute! Her little glasses just melt my heart. That's been a fast 11 months for little Pearl. :)
Sorry I missed volleyball tonight. We had a bunch of family come over to help on the house and I felt like I should probably feed them instead of taking off. I'll be looking forward to next week, though! Every team needs an out of shape pregnant lady, right?
AWe i love them!
Post a Comment