Can I tell you how in love with this kid I am!? He cracks me up all the time...I mean, it's not everyday I see someone climb into the ball cage thingy at Kmart! I just thought I'd share some more funny things from him...*This morning conversation:
K: "I watch cyber-chase mommy?"
M: "Cyber-chase isn't on until later honey."
K: "But I ove (love) cyber-chase"
K: "But I ove (love) cyber-chase"
*When we are laying down snuggling and he yawns:
K: "I big yawn, huh?"
*Whenever he sneezes:
K: "I sneeze, huh?" (accompanied with a little giggle :D)
OR
K: "What's that?"
M: "I don't know, what is that"
K: "Me sneeze!"
AND
K: "sneezes"
M: "Bless you!"
K: "Bless you too!"
*Sunday morning Kaleb, Jenna and I were in my bed, they like to wake up and look out the window above the bed, and it was raining so they were really enjoying it. We stayed there for a bit and then I was ready to get up (it was like 10 AM :D)
M: "Lets go, mom needs to go potty."
K: "Mommy go pee?"
M: "Yep, mom needs to pee."
K: "Me pee too?"
M: "You want to go pee too?"
K: "Uh-huh. Me pee outside."
M: "No, lets go pee in the potty."
K: "Me pee outside"
He proceeds to run into the front room, open the door, stand on the porch and start to pull his pants down...don't worry, Jeff stopped him and brought him to the bathroom so he could pee!
*He is a very active little boy(who woulda thought :) ) and when he gets hurt lately....
M: "Are you ok?"
K: "Yeah, I guess so"
* He doesn't do it as much anymore, but everyday when Jeff would come home at lunch or night Kaleb would tilt his head to the side and say:
"Milk cows dad, huh?"
"Move pipe dad, huh?"
And now he tells me "milk big cows!" and "feed baby cows milk"
*He is sometimes kinda hard to understand, so we often ask him what he is saying. Now he will say to us: "What you saying?" but he tilts his head to the side, and says it in the cutest voice!
*A couple weeks ago in Sacrament meeting I noticed Kaleb whispering something, I didn't pay much attention at first...but then it dawned on my just what he was actually saying.
He was kneeling on the bench looking at the older gentlemen behind us whispering:
K: "Wake up! Wake up!"
*Pretty much any type of meat we eat, is "chicken".
*He is a very polite little boy, we have a lot of conversations similar to this:
D: "Kaleb, you need to sit back down on the bench."
K: "No thanks."
M: "Come on, lets get your diaper changed."
K: "No thanks."
D: "Time for bed."
K: "No thanks"
You get the idea :)
*He might torture Jenna at times, but he really is a sweet brother and loves her very much.
In the car the other day Jenna was not very happy, I could hear Kaleb back there talking and it turns out it was trying to console her a bit:
K: "It ok Jenna. Mom hurryin. Go ma's(Grandma's) house. No cry."
His most favorite blanket is his froggy blanket. But he has been known lately to share with Jenna, He'll go cover her up "Here go Jenna."*He is a very active little boy(who woulda thought :) ) and when he gets hurt lately....
M: "Are you ok?"
K: "Yeah, I guess so"
* He doesn't do it as much anymore, but everyday when Jeff would come home at lunch or night Kaleb would tilt his head to the side and say:
"Milk cows dad, huh?"
"Move pipe dad, huh?"
And now he tells me "milk big cows!" and "feed baby cows milk"
*He is sometimes kinda hard to understand, so we often ask him what he is saying. Now he will say to us: "What you saying?" but he tilts his head to the side, and says it in the cutest voice!
*A couple weeks ago in Sacrament meeting I noticed Kaleb whispering something, I didn't pay much attention at first...but then it dawned on my just what he was actually saying.
He was kneeling on the bench looking at the older gentlemen behind us whispering:
K: "Wake up! Wake up!"
*Pretty much any type of meat we eat, is "chicken".
*He is a very polite little boy, we have a lot of conversations similar to this:
D: "Kaleb, you need to sit back down on the bench."
K: "No thanks."
M: "Come on, lets get your diaper changed."
K: "No thanks."
D: "Time for bed."
K: "No thanks"
You get the idea :)
*He might torture Jenna at times, but he really is a sweet brother and loves her very much.
In the car the other day Jenna was not very happy, I could hear Kaleb back there talking and it turns out it was trying to console her a bit:
K: "It ok Jenna. Mom hurryin. Go ma's(Grandma's) house. No cry."
*Eating dinner he wanted to cut his own meat (Swiss steak or something I believe). He tried for a minute with little success...
K: "Me can't do it. Need help."
M: "Do you want me to help you cut it?"
K: "Yeah. I guess so. I give up."
What? Where on earth did he learn to give up?!
*Sometimes he and Jenna play peek-a-boo with the door from the front room to the kitchen. Jenna crawls over to the door and opens/closes it, and Kaleb will jump out and say: "Hey watermelon!" No idea where that came from!
*Window=flamingo
*dindow=window
*He was shopping with my mom, sister and one of my sisters friends, and I guess he kept saying "where my friend go?" whenever the friend wasn't with them.
*He got a scrape on his chin today that beld pretty good so we put a bandaid on it, he kept telling Jenna "I have way bad owie Jenna, way bad."
*When his cousins were down he learned to move the chairs and what not around to make little 'prisons'. When I got there and he was telling me I kept thinking he was saying presents. So now I guess I have him confused because he will make them at home and says "come get in my party guys, my present" :)
*He is starting to use the word SO a lot.
"I so thirsty"
"I so tired"
"I so hungry" etc
* He hasn't quite figured out how to properly use the word something yet and it is pretty funny. He just randomly adds it on to the end of sentences...
"I go ma's house, sompting" He shrugs shoulders afterwards which makes it funnier.
I could go on and on, and perhaps I'll add more on as I think of them so that I'll remember them. I just wanted to share some of the funny things he does everyday!
4 comments:
let the kid pee outside, he'll be potty trained in no time.
You live in Newton what's the big deal about peeing outside. Shawn used to pee off the front porch.
you didn't even mention my personal favorite. "i said no!"
Such a great post! Isn't it so much fun to see their little budding personalities? He sounds like such a fun, cute little guy!
I loved the peeing off the porch comment, heaven knows my kids are fond of that. Unfortunately Georgia is following in her big brothers footsteps and is constantly trying to pee in the yard too [insert eye roll here].
Post a Comment