30 May 2009

Having Fun

Since I haven't updated for a bit I decided to play catch-up.  Here is a little, okay a lot, of what we've been up to lately.
WARNING:TONS OF PICTURES!

PLAYIN' AROUND

This girl still HATES anything that is not breastmilk!  This is the first time trying cereal, and as you can see by the look on her face, it didn't go over too well!

Comfy cozy...
I've got lots of these pictures...I love them :)
runnin' through sprinklers
His bike needed washed...
as did his feet

wearing dads boots

Playing at Ryans Place Park
He had a blast!


she had fun too :)


Kaleb likes to be the horsey

Standin' on dads hand!
Baby animal days...yeah I am a little behind!


What a big girl sitting in the jeep
Hangin' with papa watching her crazy brother...
Bouncing on the trampoline with the sprinkler!





He had so much fun doing this! He kept saying "mounce! mounce!" (bounce)

until next time....




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute pitures Erin, thanks for posting. Sleepin pictures are the very best!

Lexi said...

The more pictures, the better!

Such cute kids. Cute, cute, cute.

Trudy Wimpy said...

You can never post to many pictures for me. Looking at you and your sisters' blogs are what get me through a work day.