I no longer need to purchase batteries for the swing, I have Kaleb! I really ought to start strapping her in though, as he gets in going so high it starts to lift off the floor :)
My favorite part is the way Jenna laughs each time Kaleb pushes her. I had a dream last night that Parker and Jenna finally met each other and we couldn't tell them apart because they both had red hair lol.
Guess we need to meet in real life soon - I'll be in Utah in May. Ben is up in Logan so maybe I'll take a day to head up there and visit.
3 comments:
My favorite part is the way Jenna laughs each time Kaleb pushes her. I had a dream last night that Parker and Jenna finally met each other and we couldn't tell them apart because they both had red hair lol.
Guess we need to meet in real life soon - I'll be in Utah in May. Ben is up in Logan so maybe I'll take a day to head up there and visit.
I love little baby laughs!
Haha that is really cute.
Post a Comment