16 March 2009

4 Months




Jenna is 4 months old!! (hence the title of this post:)) She had her check up today and weighs 12 lbs 13.5 oz. which is the 30th percentile and is 25 in. tall which is the 45th percentile! She is healthy and just wonderful! She got her shots today and didn't like them so much, but has done fairly well. I am glad that I live in these modern times now when immunizations are available, rather than a hundred years ago when people died from all sorts of illnesses. I always feel bad holding my babies hands away while they get shots, but I couldn't even imagine having to watch them suffer from some sort of disease or illness that I could have tried to prevent them from getting-and all the after effects that would go along with it. Medicine is such an amazing thing these days and I am so grateful for it!



5 comments:

brittany.leigh said...

i'm glad you have healthy happy babies! I'm also thankful for modern medicine!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

She is so big!!! Kaitlyn had her pictures just taken!! So no she did not have a long sleeved shirt on! :( i know bad mom! look on Lizphotoz.com and you can see a couple of her pictures. under baby& belly!

Unknown said...

She is cute in the picture.

Lexi said...

I love that our babies are the same age. I was just starting a post about Parker's checkup yesterday lol! I totally agree with you on the shots vs. disease thing. I would hate to see my child suffer (or possibly even die) from something serious like polio. Modern medicine is amazing!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

It is private due to my dad and girlfriend... but i will tell her to add you!