
We went up to Idaho last weekend to see new baby Kadence. The wal-mart in Jerome is a good stopping point to have a little break and let Kaleb run around to stretch his legs a bit. This kid absolutely LOVES balls! He always finds them in the store and runs to them saying " Ball, ball, ball, ball..." We got him a ball down to let him play with and he bounced it around a bit, but them kept pointing to the other ones, so my dad lifted him up to see which one he wanted, and he tried to climb in with all the balls! He cracks me up. This is the only pic of the whole trip I have right now because the camera batteries died right after this picture. I took some with Adelyns camera so I will post those when she has a spare second to email them to me :)
Kadence is so tiny! It was fun to go and see her, but now I want my baby to come sooner! I'm sure it will come soon enough though.
I had a Dr. appt. today, the Dr. was stuck in surgery so I saw the NP instead. At my last appt. I was 24 1/2 weeks and he said I measured a little bit big, 27 weeks. Today I am 28 1/2 weeks, and she said that I was measuring right on. I swear I grew quite a bit in the last 4 weeks though! Maybe the just measure a bit differently- oh well. Now I start going in every 2 weeks- I can't believe I am to that point already! It really has been going by pretty fast-which I am so grateful for!
2 comments:
I can't believe we are going to be having babies at almost exactly the same time! You're already a pro at it, so you probably aren't too scared but I am starting to get freaked out!
That's awesome that the pregnancy has gone by so quickly. I was actually surprised to hear how soon it will be here. That's coming up!!
Post a Comment