11 April 2008

When it gets quiet...

I better be for finding my baby! Kaleb took a 4 1/2 hour nap today! Then he was playing around and crawled off, which he often does, but usually it isn't too long before he comes back. Well today I realized that he had been gone for a little while and it was a little too quiet. I found him in the "junk" room. He had gotten into my scrapbook stuff and found a green ink pad, needless to say, there was green in a few places it shouldn't be:) Any one have any suggestions on how to get green ink out of the carpet?

Here is just part of my little green monster!


He has also learned how to open
and crawl inside of the drier


He has figured out how to climb
up on the side of his rocking cow
and rock it back and forth

Even if he does make some good
messes and climb everywhere
now he is still my sweet baby boy!

No comments: