08 April 2008

Surprise!

On Saturday I went to a baby shower for a friend in the ward. She got so many cute things for her new little girl. Head bands, pink booties, pink onsies, pink dresses, pink every thing! When I went and got her a gift, I have to admit, it was fun shopping for a girl. The shower was a lot of fun. She was due April 21st, but lucky for her she had her baby on Sunday... They were blessed with a beautiful new baby boy!! I sure hope he looks good in pink :) Do I take my receipt over? I couldn't hardly believe it, I mean I know it can happen and I know people that it has happened to, but for some reason this one just kinda shocks me! Even though it is kinda sad, at the same time, it is hard not to laugh about! What would you do if you ended up in that situation?

1 comment:

Lexi said...

My friend Natalie had multiple ultrasounds that said her baby was a boy. She had tons of boy clothes and bedding. Needless to say they were totally suprised when baby Olivia came into the world!