24 August 2007

Cat Napper




So I had put Kaleb in his crib to sleep. Not ten minutes later I could hear him talking and playing around in there, so I went in to check on him and he had pulled this blanket down halfway over his head! He didn't even seem to care that it was in his face, then after I took a picture he started waving his arms around more and pulled it back off- he cracks me up! Lately he will fall asleep so I go lay him down and then just a few minutes later he is awake again happy as can be ready for me to play with him- one of these days I'll have to make him stay awake longer so that he will take a good nap instead of little cat naps all day- but that day is not today :)

1 comment:

shelvis said...

HE is soooooo dang cute!!! You guys make a great family. Im jealous all your baby weight is gone and Ive been carrying mine around for 10 years LOL HAHAHA Actually Ive been working on that. I hope things are well for you I do miss working with you. Take care and thanks for letting me look at your blog its nice to see you.
Michele