27 October 2011

28 Weeks

 Baby A
Baby Boy
2 lbs. 8 oz.

 Baby B
Baby Girl
2 lbs. 10 oz.

Aren't they adorable?! :)
We were able to get some pretty good pictures today, so so fun! They are both doing great, hearts and all other parts are looking great, they are close in size, and at a good size.  Baby girl is still kind of laying transverse, across the top of my stomach, and baby boy has decided to turn and is now head down!! Hopefully he will stay that way, then I would be able to avoid a c-section, that is my hope! They both have their feet in each others faces, and their arms curled up around their heads. Kaleb and Jenna always had their arms around their faces too :) I love getting to see them so often! It is so much fun! They will do another ultrasound in 4 weeks, so we'll get to see how they've grown again!

As for me, I'm growing good too... up 20lbs, not too bad I'd say. I gained 42 total with Kaleb and 36 total with Jenna. But 20 lbs in 28 weeks, I hope I don't add another 20 or so in less time than that! I'm tired, imagine that, and recently I've been having issues with my sciatica nerve on the left side. Pain in the butt. Literally :) That's okay though. I am healthy, babies are healthy, we are all excited, and I figure, if Heavenly Father trusts me enough to send these 2 sweet babes to us, I should have enough faith that I can do it!


We had fun making "gak" today. We made a purple batch, and an orange batch.  Super easy and the kids loved playing with it!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

such CUTE pictures of the babies!!! I have never gotten such good 3D pictures of my kids!

*Chelsey* said...

You look amazing!

whitney said...

You are looking absolutely fabulous! How fun to see those cute little faces so early :)

Unknown said...

You should try to find sombody to give you a massage, that SAVED me wtih Kadence when my sciatica acted up. The gak looks really fun, my kids would love that. The baby pics are really cute!

angie curtis said...

Those pics are so amazing...I still can't believe your having twins! I also had sciatica, I had to drag my left leg when I walked and the pain was awful. I hope that goes away for you. If not, find a good chiropractor (sp).
xxoo